Wednesday 3 April 2013

1172.5km and just over 90 hours running since October - is it enough?

I upload the last of my runs to strava.com, although I think I’ll add a quick cheeky run before work tomorrow... I review the history on my Garmin since October and this ‘season’ and training focus: 1172.5km and just over 90 hours running.  Is it enough?  I fly tomorrow and will know by 11.30 Sunday morning. 

The not knowing is part of the attraction to the challenge but also part of its frustration.  I know I can run sub-three but I really do not know if I can make 2h45.  But that is the point: if I did know I could run 2h45 it would not be a challenge and thus no attraction.  We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment - I would like to check it before it is posted. Bo.